The ‘Magnificent Seven’ Red lipsticks
24 Sunday Feb 2013
Regular readers of my blog or twitter followers will know how I love a strong lip. For me, there is no bigger statement than a bold, red lip.
I only really started wearing red lipstick over the past 6-7 years. Once I realised I could pull it off, red lips with neutral eyes became my signature look. Over the past five years, I have amassed more than 30 different shades (not including my pro palettes) but I’ve found that I keep coming back to these favourites.
Want to find out which 7 red lipsticks I can’t live without?
- Diorific in #013 Roulette Red
- Dior Addict in #857 Positive Red
- Urban Decay in Revolution
- No.7 Stay Perfect in #80 Cherry Red
- MAC lip pencil in Half-red
- Nars Velvet Matte lip pencil in Damned
- MAC lipstick in Ruby Woo
Are your favourites on my list? Which of your top picks have I missed? Let me know in the comments below.