Bank Holiday budget beauty sales
28 Friday Aug 2015
Before popping off for weekend breaks, check out these Bank Holiday beauty sales and bag a bargain before you go. These brands normally have very affordable prices but with the Bank Holiday offers, it would be wrong not to indulge!
Free gift@ Brush Trio when you spend £20.
My top picks:
- MUA Luxe – Velvet Lip Lacquers, non-drying, and super-long-lasting. I have them in almost every shade. They also sell them as a full set.
- MUA Pro Brow kit, these are a steal at only £3.50 each. 3 shades to blend for custom shade match, and a setting wax as well. They also come with
- MUA Make-up Fixing Spray, I haven’t tried the matte version yet but the regular formula was reviewed here Fixing/ finishing sprays… who is the fairest of them all?
- MUA highlighters, I’ve tried all but the new shimmer sticks and they’re great for giving a little glow under the foundation base or a fuller highlight used over foundation.
Up to 30% off!
- The Dew pots are really lovely on the eyes and are now just £5.50 (previously £7.25). For a rundown of what I liked about them, here’s my review.
- Correct and Perfect Concealer is now just £5.50 (previously £7.00). Reviewed here: MeMeMe Correct & Perfect concealer
Whatever you’re up to this weekend, enjoy!